Now that you have created accounts for your staff members, you need to give them permissions to use the system. Click on the "Users" button on the top toolbar.
you will now see a list of staff members. One or more staff members can be selected using the checkboxes next to their photos. Once you have selected the staff member(s), click the "Open" button at the top right of the page.
- For the person who manages users
- For all staff except admin
- To import users
- To import resources for other staff to use
- To use resources imported
- Run reports on data in Cura
- Whether or not the user can log in
- The sensitivity of incidents that can be seen
- The range of incidents that the user can deal with
- For recording data only