TASC Software continue to update CURA listening to establishments, taking into consideration their individual needs as well as sharing good practice.
If you have a problem to solve concerning pupil information / data tracking and you would like a new feature in CURA to save you time then please let us know.
- 1 Dashboard
- 2 Lock new concerns to clearance level
- 3 Alerts screen showing 3 or more concerns in 30 days displayed
- 4 Entries requiring review broken down and shown with severity range individually
- 5 Add a generic planned event
- 6 Links
- 7 Archive and transfer
- 8 Cp plans displayed on screen
- 9 ADDED: Chronology entries with no associate planned action are emboldened
- 10 Framework summary table
- 11 Chronology Concern date and entry date
- 12 Export calendar entries to local calendar
- 13 Clicking on the "Associated" symbol opens the original concern