The framework assessment matrix
TASC Software continue to update CURA listening to Schools, taking into consideration their individual needs as well as sharing good practice. If you have a problem to solve concerning pupil information / data tracking and you would like a new feature in CURA to save you time then please let us know.
For all new features please refer the "New features" page, alternatively please see below for recently added features.
- Dashboard providing key information in a visual representation
- Framework assessment displayed in table form to show number of incidences
- Configurable external websites added to assist staff
- Record and review information and concerns about pupils
- Record the location of injuries on body maps
- Plan meetings and interventions is response to concerns
- Report on SEN, FSM, Pupil Premium and more
- Upload documents; child protection policy, contact lists, etc.
Training & Help Guides (.pdf .doc)
Training for Cura is available if and when required, onsite at your school.
For further details, please contact TASC Support:
email@example.com 01902 824281
Click here to see a list of guides giving illustrated step-by-step instructions to perform common tasks in CURA.
Customer Support and Technical Team
For any technical queries, network questions, software updates, programming or Student review updates, please contact CURA TECHNICAL SERVICES
If you would like end user support - configurations, generate reports, new features, CURA SUPPORT DESK is available on
Suggestions, requests or issues? please post them to Support
If you do not know your login, please contact either your Network Manager or CURA support desk
Guide how to use our Online Helpdesk ticket system