New Child Protection Software Product Launch set for BETT Show 2015 on Stand B296
Statistics show that, “Neglect was a factor in 60 per cent of the 139 serious case reviews (where a child died or was seriously injured) published in England between 2009 and 2011.” The NSPCC states, “A greater focus is needed on early intervention”.
Safeguarding our children is paramount. Securely logging, tracking and dealing with vulnerable pupil data is vital in a school environment to ensure the safety and welfare of our pupils.
Paper based systems, individual documents on segregated software programs, can cause communication failures, secure data lost and an extremely difficult way to track information. Now, TASC Software Solutions Ltd is delighted to announce its new groundbreaking child protection recording software, CURA.
CURA software provides you with a permission levelled, secure and easy to use pupil database allowing for quick and simple logging of data, a referral system, links to external resources, evidence and reports for external bodies.
- User friendly and secure electronic logging of pupil issues
- Synchronises Pupil and Staff data with SIMS quickly and easily
- Evidential logs for external bodies; CAFCASS, Social Services, Police, OFSTED, Governors and family members
- Automated alerts and emails for specific staff
- Effective and confidential referral system
- Staff level management and permissions
- Secure document storage: image, scanned data
- Body mapping to pinpoint areas of concern (bruises, cuts, burns, bites)
- Diary and reminders
- Key data for your ‘Self Evaluation Process’ and RRR
- Single central record of data
- Link to external resources: OFSTED Safeguarding, Child protection Policy
By giving schools a web based solution to record identified issues with pupils, schools can ensure early intervention in helping to protect and safeguard children.
Visitors to Stand B296 will be able to see the new ‘CURA Child Protection Recording Software’ by TASC Software Solutions Ltd. We look forwarding to seeing you on our stand.